Skip to content

wordpress loop

Hi

I just released that gsa can create wordpress sites. So I made many experiments to figure out how to make plenty of them for my tier 1. I choose only wordpress in web 2.0 platform section. It creates only one wordpress site and then it is searching some random site lists over and over and after 30min or more it's still only one wordpress website created.
I have unchecked "Avoid posting on the same domain twice" and put many working hotmails accounts. 

My friend bought SEREngines and he has this same problem, he uses this same settings + has private proxies.

For us both the only way to create another wordpress site ( www.random-name.wordpress.com ) is to delete target URL history.

How to make a some kind of loop for creating wordpress sites?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Wordpress in web2.0 is not what you are looking for. It is only creating one link on wordpress.com nothing else. What you are looking for is "Wordpress Article" in Article engines. That one will search for wordpress sites that allow guest posting of articles.
  • edited August 2013
    I'm not looking for wordpress article. I am talking about creating new wordpress sites using gsa. Gsa created them twice yesterday -- > http://scr.hu/0b34/rsznr . As you see it is a big difference between two first links and other ones which just allow guest posting of articles.

So it's possible for gsa to create completely new wordpress sites. And my question is how to loop this operation.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can't loop it for now.