Skip to content

Must read for people who struggle with LpM

2»

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited August 2013
    capricious - I switched to solidseo a few days ago and it's running very nicely for me. Best vps i've tried so far out of about 5. I got the 4gb ram - 1gbps vps.

From what i've read on this forum, berman are not so great but i haven't personally tried them.

Hope that helps.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I have gotten up to 136lpm w/o any proxies but...how can I check in the logs or something...how many sites I am missing links on because they have banned my ip?

I have used buyproxies before and was pleased with the speed compared to others I've tried. I may have to grab a bunch again if I can determine I'm getting blacklisted on a lot of good sites w/o them
  • Very misleading title and worthless to 99.99% of the readers. here.

• edited August 2013
    @GSARocker Would you like to contribute something? Or you just complain?

@bnaimy Is suggesting solid proxies, solid spec machine setup and SER settings. That is good tips if you ask me.

• edited August 2013

@jpvr90 I did contribute and can see right through this thread.

Lets look at the facts. The Op was getting crappy LPM with a proxy vendor. He then switched to another vendor and now is getting improved results. Then comes on here to drop a clever title, lumping all LPM issues into a "must read" thread.

The title should be "Don't Use XYZ Cheap Ass Proxy Service" or "Avoid using cheap proxy services to improve LPM performance".

"Must read for people who struggle with LPM?" as a title emphasis is bullshit and calls for underserving  attention.

The fact is, this is a very narrow solution to a general problem.

Suggesting solid proxies as opposed to un-solid proxies? Do you go out and buy a new car from a car manufacturer who only sells cars with three tires on it and then wonder why your car isn't performing well? And then go to another manufacturers web forum and say that you bought a car with four tires on it and boast to its readership that this is the solution to all your car problems?

Isn't the message here obvious? Use cheap ass proxy services and get what you pay for. How is this a revelation in improving LPM performance for users of GSA with LPM performance issues?

• edited August 2013
    I boosted my LpM from 150 to 230 by cancelling my VPS and just buying a second home machine for 170 euros.

Every VPS is shit, thats what i realized.

Btw, buyproxies is really good. And i dont get paid to say that ;)
  • @GSARocker
    So you are complaining about the title? Wow, you have too much time on your hands.

People pay too much attention to LpM. Myself I can care less about it..
  • @jpvr90

Yes I do have a lot of time on my hands. Its a luxury you know. Sitting in my Summer home doing whatever I want, whenever I want. Its nice to be retired at a young age. You should try it some time.

• I am new in using GSA SER I needto learn new things, can you help me pls.....and also can you please give me the step step process on how to scrape a big list of verified links using scrapebox for GSA Campaign..

Thanks in advance
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited August 2013
    You are using lists, 50 - 200 LpM seems to be normal when using lists.

These LpM threads should state in title if they use lists or not to save time.
  • I get shit LPMs like 10-13 but I just stopped caring about it. I can see my site rankings progressing and that's what I want. Yeah, I get complex seeing others still, but oh well, its a human nature which can't be helped.
  • bnaimy

Very informative thread. Just what I was looking for. thanks..

Do you still use Hetzner ? Did you have any problems or Span notifications or warning crap ?

• @mamadou

Nop , no issues whatsoever from Hetzner at all, and still going strong :)