Skip to content

Use URL's From Global List - How Does That Work?

goonergooner SERLists.com
edited August 2013 in Need Help
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if someone could answer for me:

If you use the option "Use URLs from global list sites if enabled" and select "Verified" then the project will use your verified site lists to begin with.

After, it's exhausted those lists presumably it searches for new targets if you have search engines enabled.

My question is, does it go back to the verified sites lists at any point in the future to see if there are new targets there?

I have a test project that i am running scrapped lists through and i want the real projects to take the new verified URLs and use them whenever possible... Is that what this option does?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• If you have both global list and search engines enabled, SER will use both source together, for example SER pick 150 random urls from global lists and submits to, after that SER do a search engine query and use those scraped urls, and again pick from global lists etc...
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    thanks mate, i appreciate the answer.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sawa73 - are you sure? I thought it uses global lists first and only when it's run out of targets does it then move over to SE's. Anybody else confirm this??
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. imported sites

2. search engines

3. global site list if there are free thread slots that can be used.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven - thanks! Good to know that the sitelists are used AFTER SE's so it makes complete sense to always have these enabled to fill the free slots since with SE being 2nd, it will keep finding new targets!