Skip to content

The %keyword% macro

edited August 2013 in Need Help
Say, I have a list of 300 keywords (key1,key2,key3...key300), and if I add the %keyword1% macro, will SER use only ONE keyword per article, but a different one in each article?
Example -Article1: My site is about %keyword1%. My second line is also about %keyword1%. Even the next paragraph is about %keyword1%.
Output -Article1: My site is about key1. My second line is also about key1. Even the next paragraph is about key1.

Example -Article2: My site is about %keyword1%. My second line is also about %keyword1%. Even the next paragraph is about %keyword1%.
Output -Article2: My site is about key2. My second line is also about key2. Even the next paragraph is about key2.

My question is: Does SER pics key1 in the first article then key2 in the second article if I add the %keyword1% macro? Or do I need to use {%keyword1%|%keyword%|%keyword3%} to have the above situation

I've done some tests and I've notice that when using the %keyword1% macro, SER pics only key2 in all articles submitted.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    %keyword% is always taking a random keyword, even in when used more than once in an article.
  • Not the %keyword% macro Sven. We have a %keyword <number>% macro to. That's why I've put the %keyword1%
  • This is wrong {%keyword1%|%keyword%|%keyword3%}, Correct is {%keyword1%|%keyword2%|%keyword3%}

You must use tags than like this...

Line 1 with {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%}

Line 2 with {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%}

The above will always use the same keyword than. On first line it chooses a random one, on line two it chooses the one used in line1.

• Nice. Thanks Sven.
  • edited August 2013
    Isn't there a way to use one single macro for this type, and let SER to pick just one single keyword, and the same keyword, because when you have a list of 30000 keywords, it will become a very big spintax.

Line 1 with {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%|.................|#kl30000 %keyword30000%}
    Line 2 with {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%|.................|#kl30000 %keyword30000%}

• this type of macro is good for long tail optimization, for those who use it.
    Just use %keyword%? It will use a new one each time and it should be even more unique due to more randomness.
  • It seams that I have only one solution, for longtail content optimization.
    I have 3 more questions, if you don't mind:

1. Do I have any restriction for {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%|.................|#kl30000 %keyword30000%} can I go say 500000 or 1000000? I intend to use it in titles and content also.

2. If I add {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%|.................|#kl30000 %keyword30000%} but I have a list on 20000 keywords, what will SER do? Does SER stops when it reaches 20.000, or does it takes the first 10000 keywords, and makes 30000?

3.What about the situation If I add {#kl1 %keyword1%|#kl2 %keyword2%|#kl3 %keyword3%|.................|#kl30000 %keyword30000%} and I have 50000 keywords? Does SER stops when it reaches 30000, or does it use all the 50000 keywords?

Thanks

1. Yes you can use this there as well. Though it might be easier if you make a file and use %spinfile% instead.

2. It takes a random item from that spintax. It will not stop anything.

3.see 2.