Skip to content

Sharing My Bad Word Filter List I Use in GSA SER for Those Who Need It

I hope this is okay to share here. It's my bad word filter I use to filter out posting to sites or urls that contain these words. Sometimes you need this when doing work for a client or for your own site. Copy and paste the words below into a .txt file and name and save the file. Then import it into the "skip site with these words" section under campaign options etc. If you think the list is too strict edit it to your liking:

http://pastebin.com/MDc20j7u

Comments

• Interesting... That's how I find all the good spots to drop a link! :P
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Chris I made a paste bin out of your post and edited it. Hope it's OK for you but seeing that words on this forum is somehow irritation ;)
  • I appreciate that Sven. Just thought I would share it for those who need a strict filter for linking.
  • Is there a way we can add words to the list that we want to actually post to. Somewhere I read you can add ! mark in front and end to include those things. Will it work with Keywords too? Eg GSA is blocking blogspot for blog commenting, and if I add !blogspot! will it post because its already blocking another spot word.. I guess this should work with Analysis and Analytics too?