Skip to content

KEEPS verifieds at set number.

If it could be done, setting a campaign to stop at a set # of verifications.  This would be great for T1 links.  Where you want to have say roughly 1k or 2k verified links pointed up.  But it starts submitting again when the verified count drops below the set number of verifieds until it reaches around the set number.  Hopefully that makes sense.

One of the main reasons is I have noticed that a major factor for my domains dropping in serps was link loss.  This would help to keep the T1 level stable, and continue to only build and boost those existing links.  At the same time, too many T1 links could trigger spam filters.

For some competition, I noticed I have not needed that many T1 links, but I can continue to boost existing T1s to solidify my position.  This would also come in handy when trying to administer to many, many campaigns.  Even more of a set and forget.

I believe may people would benefit from this. GSA SER is one of the best the softwares I have ever come across.   Many thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You can set it to stop a project after XYZ number of verified URLs. Though you must keep in mind that links might go live even after that. So your number of real verified URLs might be higher.

• Will this start back up after it sees the verifieds drop below that amount?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, that options will watch the verified urls build in the set time interval not the full amount of verified urls.