Skip to content

Loads of Incorrect Anchor Text

I updated GSA SER to 6.41 today after having problems with the program freezing on 6.39 and 6.4
Now the program will run smoothly, but I have a slight problem. It seems that I am getting a lot more incorrect anchor texts than I used to be getting. Before today probably 95% of my verified links had the anchor text that I had chosen in the settings. Now only about 10% of the time do I get the anchor texts that I should be getting.
I haven't changed any settings recently so I am not sure of the reason for this happening.

Maybe I have done something wrong to have caused this but currently I am stumped on figuring out how to fix this. Sorry if this is a simple fix that I somehow overlooked.

Here is a picture of some of my settings:image

Comments

• I noticed you are promoting a youtube video. Do you have 'verified links must have exact URL' enabled? SER could be picking up any old youtube url when verifying links without that option enabled.

Also, you can right click on the 'Where to Submit' section and select 'Uncheck engines that use no anchor text' if you dont want links building without your anchors.