Skip to content

why did my ip get blocked on google for only one project?

I dont use proxies but never had a problem with blocking. ive run prob up to ten campagins or nearly and no rpobes with blocking.

i made a new project jsut now and after a few minutes notice its blocked for this one project. the other projects dont seem to be blocked tho, all are using google. what gives?

Comments

• hmm i just stoped and started projects and it doesnt seem to be saying it now. weird.
  • Nope actually my ip os now blocked across the board :(, hmm how come i used to be able to run 10 or so with no proxy and no block. that fuckign july 4th update again?
  • You should always be using proxies, even if you had some success without them before. I would imaging you have been blocked by trying to query/scrape results too quickly especially if you are using all Google SE's.

What have you got the delay between queries set to?
  • where is the option for delay between quiries?

fuck, im really trying to save money atm, proxies are anotehr costly expense. will sb public proxies do? they will have to as thats all i can afford.

its not saying banned from google, (tho it was before) its saying banned form izeto...whats that a specific site? cos i know i only have google.com and .uk checked for SEs.
  • is there a way to run it wihtout proxies without getting banned? i dont mind it being a bit slower as you dont wanna create too many links to money site too quick anyhow right?

I am thinking maybe the reaosn for banning now vs. not before when i used ot use it is down to upping threads to 50, whereas before they which 10 (which is the default iirc?))
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well proxies should not be required for a proper use. If you don't use them, 60 seconds waiting time between queries have always been enough. Maybe google changed something and it's now 120 seconds?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Sven

"Well proxies should not be required for a proper use. If you don't use them, 60 seconds waiting time between queries have always been enough. Maybe google changed something and it's now 120 seconds?"

Would the time out also depend on how many different proxies you have, total projects running, and total threads?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that value is not checked against proxies and how many you have. It really is xyz seconds between each query from same search engine.
  • Hmm i see the option for time to wait between quiries is only in the proxies section, and if i have proxies turned off then its also greyed out...so what do i do?

anyhow if its on 60 seconds timeout by defauly i shouldnt have to worry then hey?

yes i also wonder what Trevor said, does it depend on the amount of projects running cos isnt it the case if you had 100 projects vs, 5, then you would cause more simultaneous quieires? i know with scrapebox it seems to be around 35-40 quiries that i can banned if using index checker for isntance and i must wait maybe 30 seconds like you say between quiries. .
  • edited August 2013
    As i said tho, looking agian at the porject it seems that it was only indivuald sites like izeto- dunno what the fuck that is- which have banned me.

Yes I'd also be interested too if there is a max number of threads which are allowed if not using proxies? I went back to 10 threads or can I raise it without proxies, if so what would be max?
  • Is it the proxies you are using is having the problem?
  • i jsut looked and im blocked on google on all projects.

i only have 3 projects running, 3 tiers, of same webiste.

i took threads down to ten. i dont know how to change delay without proxies? cos that option was greyed out since im not suing proxies.

So what gives?