Skip to content

Do I have this right?

I think the light on shining for me on how to operate GSA properly and I just wanted to let out my thinking to make sure it is right.

First, GSA works with *platforms*, not specific sites. So I could use exactly the same template for a Wiki/bookmark/social network/etc campaign, and with just changing the keywords, anchor text, and email, that same template could be used for just about ALL campaigns and would post to DIFFERENT sites, depending on what it scraped, right?

This is vastly different from Senuke and the others, where every campaign posts to SPECIFIC sites, not scraped sites, since Senuke does not scrape, right?

What is the purpose, as I see in some of the GSA videos, of having MULTIPLE emails defined for a specific project or campaign? How does GSA keep track of which email should be used for a site?

To cut down on DBC credits being eaten up, is there any benefit to using GSA CB for captchas, understanding that it doesn't accurately break a majority of captchas? Or is that saving pennies and sacrificing dollars?

Biggest problem is non-duplicate great-content artile for my Tier 1 links where it seems to take me forever to do that and then spin it. Anybody have a solution for that? I have not been impressed with ANY spinners out there that don't take a ton of manual time to do it.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited August 2013

First...: right

SeNuke does not scrape...right

More than one email is useful to not get into blacklist problems. We have several threads on this forum about it.

GSA CB saves you a lot money in very short time. Of course it depends on what engines/platforms you use. Some use relatively easy to solve captchas, some use recaptcha (unsolvable).

Content: Use one of the content generating softwares that are also discussed on this forum.