Skip to content

A Quick Question About Tiers

Hey, I was just wondering if it is possible to use the URL and the multitiers option in the same project? For example, I want T2 links to be built to my URLs that I add manually into the URL box, as well as to the other T1 project that I created in the GSA SER. Basically, what I'm asking is if it is possible to build links to my manual URLS as well as the T1 that is built by GSA SER at the same time from 1 project. Thanks

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

I think it has to be separate. I'm not a programmer, but if a project is checked to use the verified links of another project, that is a command. And now you want to insert some manual websites in the URL box, and expect SER to build links to another project + to your manually inserted links? I don't think so. Kind of a cool idea though.

@sven, SER cannot build links to both: 1) links from another tier + 2) manually added URL's - is that correct?

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Maybe if you used the %verified_url% macro and you import the verified url's into the project it would then use these as well, so that might cover the manually inserted links a bit. 
  • Thanks for your answers guys. I'm a bit confused because you can still tick the box for multitiers, even though you add the urls in the URL box. The checkbox is a square, which leads me to think that there are multiple options available (in contrast to the radio button, where only 1 is possible).
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    If you use the option "use verified links from other project" it doesn't use the URLs field. You'd need to use the macro to get around this.