Skip to content

Email Questions

Hi, I noticed that I got blacklisted for a hotmail. I'm new to the software and wasn't even checking this during my runs. Dumb, I know. My question is, 

1. Should I load up like 5 hotmails for each of my running campaigns? (I purchased 750, spam off)

2. If one is blacklisted, should I delete it from the campaign email section or leave it for some reason?

3. Once one becomes blacklisted, will GSA still go in and verify in that blacklisted account later, etc?

4. Should I use proxies? (I have private)

5. Does the Project > Options > When to verify (default is set to to auto: 1440), is this where it tells GSA when to verify the links that come into hotmail?

Iv'e tried to search out these answers but I've come up empty. Any help for settings in email, how many to use per project, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. Yes, it helps to keep an project active for longer and lower the footprint when it comes to spam detection. A good number would be to use 10 accounts each project.

2. Stop the project, set status to "Active (verify only)" and wait till it checked all remaining URLs. Than delete or exchange the blacklisted email account.

3. Only if it is still present in project setup.

4. Proxies for what? I wouldn't use them for email checking but for the rest you should as it improves things.

5. This tells it when to verify a submitted link '(email as well). Though when it logs into your email account, it checks for every link submitted with that account.

• @Sven. Thank you very much Sven. Great software btw.
  • @Sven - I ran 8 campaigns since I read this. 3 emails got blacklisted. So you say, stop the entire campaigns with the bad emails. Switch to "verify only" until links get verified in email in box in a day or two, then delete the bad email from the list. Does the software, stop using the blacklisted email for submissions but still use the other good ones (before I can get to it to check for bad emails)? For example, it goes bad overnight before I can check the blacklist. If so, would it use the bad email for verifying links and the remaining good ones for submissions and verifying? Or does it still use the blacklisted for submissions? I'm trying to figure out best daily routine here and understand the software. Thank you.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, you have to remove the email if it should not get used for further account creations. But if you let it verify all links once you are relatively save to exchange the email without any or much lose or remaining links.
  • @Sven. Thank you Sven. This is very helpful.