Skip to content

Should Tier 1 be Completely Manual

I cannot find the post, but someone was referring to Ozz's diagram on how to build Tier linking, and someone mentioning even putting a buffer site between these. I plan to do this. But even if not, do you think your highest quality tier should be all fresh articles, not spun? I am curious if I should
A) Create a very good article, and post the same article on 2 Web2.0's, if that is okay
B) create a fresh article for EACH web2.0
3) Create 1 article, and spin it good and put on each web2.0

Which is "acceptable" to get high rankings with a very competitive niche.

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    You maybe mean this: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/879/guide-high-quality-campaign

B is the best choice, as natural as it can be. C is second best imo if the spun text is readable, cause A might get you duplicate content penalty.
  • edited August 2013

well that depends on what you wanna do. if you just wanna rank for couple month (and if youre lucky, for years) you can take whatever you like as your T1 content. doesnt even have to be web 2.0, buddypress will do.

im a big fan of nonsense content, i rather rank 5 sites quick than 1 site slow.

if you wanna presell etc., you better use handwritten content

Regards

• Im trying to rank very long term, build authority, and HQ links. Just seems like a lot of work to have REally good articles written for each Web2.0, for EACH keyword. So if a site is targetting 5 main keywords (more sub keywords,) I was thinking creating 2 Web2 per keyword, for a total of 10.
    I want the completely manual ones to be the TOP web2.0's like Squidoo or HubPages.

What do you think of this idea?

2  manually written articles per keyword, post those on squidoo and hubpages. Then spin them well, and put them on other web2.0's like Tumblr, Livejournal and then so on. Then do my Tier building from then.
  • I mean, obviously B is the best choice, but dont want to do over kill if it is unnecessary.
  • im a C man myself, fuck B! :).
  • Lol I totally just noticed I wrote A, B, 3.
  • I just fckn start spamming. Who cares about Big G. It penalizes (stupid G) even if you have a whitehat site (had an experience recently) so from there, I hold a grudge. I rather will make 10 sites earn me $50K in 10-12 months rather than 1 site that may or may not earn me even a nickel.

Churn and burn baby, that's the new mantra.

That's me anyway though.

Cheers.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Google has nothing to do with 'understanding' the quality level of your articles. It's a machine. It simply does not know.

The ones who care are the moderated sites. So if you are trying to get a link at a high quality web 2.0, just remember that some of them actually read the article to see if it is any good. So spam for the ones with loose guidelines, and human-spun for the good ones. It is up to you to see which ones are which.