Skip to content

Whats the major difference betwen GSA SER and those regular SEO guys

I am using GSA SER, and having pretty amazing results with it, already nr 1 on google first page for 3 of my keywords.
But i am curious about something, how much more or less effective is GSA SER in comparison with alot of these SEO firms or individuals on freelancer.com who rank sites.

Just bought a GSA SER data package from a guy here on the forums, its pretty much a ready made 5 tier project.
So how would this compare to a SEO freelancer that use other tools to rank sites, they do back linking as well with their own tools.

How would you compare these two, on the one hand you have GSA SER with a well put together tier 5 project ready to blast the web.
And in the other corner you have the seo freelancer doing somewhat the same with his own tools and what not .

Reason i am asking  is because i have 2 money sites, and i am having SEO done for those two sites from a freelancer.
And he will rank those keywords in google

Am i wasting my money with him or its a good compliment to GSA SER ?
Its 2 affilaite sites, would GSA SER do  a good job there as well ?

Comments

• edited August 2013
    This is a thier 3 , but same concept for the tier 5 i guess.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/5720/#Comment_5720

• edited August 2013
  • edited August 2013
    i think a lot of SEO-providers are using SER. They tell you that they need 5 KW-Sets and will adjust the %, they use all the engines from SER etc. there are already some web-based monthly services where you can build projects that are really "close" to SER.

To be honest i think about getting one of these services as it safes a lot of time (and its easier to manage and no VPS requiered).

The question you gotta ask yourself is, how many time do you spend managing SER, keep it running etc. and compare that to the cost of a monthly service where they do the gruntwork.

Regards
  • Well right now i have been using GSA SER for almost 2 weeks and i am already seeing good ranking with my keywords for 2 of my sites. Ill see how the SEO freelancer does compared to my own efforts on these 2 different sites i am running GSA SER on.

Got enough tools to check his work independently so will be interesting to see how it goes.

Just a quick question if anyone reading this knows, is there a huge different betwen having a tier 5 project or just blasting away in tier 1 ?? What are the benefits or cons of both methods ?

Thanks fellas
  • From what I've learned in my short experience of BH seo is consistency.

He may rank your site today, and even say you're on page 1 or #1 on page one, but what holds for tomorrow?

Many links are lost everyday, which in longer run will have Google slapping your site most likely and you'll fall behind in rankings.

After reaching top, I believe, you still require link building going on, much lesser, but it the show must go on!

Just my 2 cents.
  • consistency should not be an issue as i am planning on using him permanently, once first keywords rank high enough he will maintain them and start on new ones.

Was just curious if i could do the entire seo work myself with GSA SER, i guess they both have their places.
    Perhaps i can have it run along site his work just on a lower scale, and post to high pr sites.
  • What type of content are you using with your campaigns bnaimy?
  • @bisnitch

I am using a few uniqe articles that i had someone write for me, and i have spunn the crapp out of them to fill out all the different fields.

Other then that i just made a pdf out of one of the articles and there is not much more to it then that, and i got a few youtube videos from youtube of course. Thats pretty much it, and i have selected all the platforms.

Funny thing is that i am getting better performing with 100 thread then i did with 300, using 30 private proxies.