Skip to content

newbie will pay $$$ for someone to help me setup gsa SER

i am new to GSA and frankly overwhelmed with GSA and have no idea how to set it up properly and would gladly pay someone a REASONABLE amount of $$ to help me get it working properly... to make backlinks for a new wwebsite of mine, for the articles and blogs and web 2.0  i bought the serengines.com option  but no idea how to set it up ....obviously it would probably be better to talk by skype etc... for quicker more efficient  work 

thanks

Scott

Comments

• why you spend money on something you dont understand, you have a free trial and this forum to learn everything before buying... you will not earn any money if you need someone to setup gsa for you...
  • i know it may sound  crazy to you ... and i appreciate the comments i just dont have much time to  learn on my own and get up to speed .... WHEN it's working THEN i might make some $$$$ on this $$$ pit of mine ....
  • Very helpful of you to stop by Rodol, why would you bother posting useless information that this guy clearly doesn't want to hear? Seems like you stopped by just to bust his chops for no reason at all. Its his money he can do what he wants, and even if you disagree with him you could have done it in a more productive way that might helped him but your post seems like it was meant to make him feel bad, or for you to feel good.

Netpro, if you cant find anybody here on this forum, you might try odesk/freelancer/elance for somebody that might have experience in using GSA, and could possibly setup your campaigns for you, or even better maybe do a teamviewer/skype session where you can watch him do it so you might be able to work the software better, and even setup your own campaigns in the future.. 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
  • @royalmice Are all the article content for those data packs highly human readable like the sample dog food download? Will every data pack be spun that well and read well?

This could save me a lot of time as I have many other things to do. Lastly, is there a difference in the data pack plus price with teirs? If so what is the cost and how long after purchasing does it take to receive the data pack from you?
  • The reviews of these data packs looks good so far.

I'd also like to know if these data packs can be used for tier 1 web2.0's with Serengines?
    I mean, Do the links stick?
  • wow @jayjay take it easy man.. hit a nerve?...if you read any of my post there is no bad intention on anything, well yes only one time because of a spammer xD... anyways @netpro understood why i said that and he answered politely... the thing is that anyone can setup SER for you in a wrong way and.... how do you know you are paying for a good job if you don't know how to use the software?
    but well that's not my problem, i'm just trying to help =)
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    I agree with @rodol.. you have to observe Ser and do modifications on the run if you want to succeed.. there is no one-time-setup to be successful here. But on the other hand, hiring a consultant who helps to setup and run it, is not a bad idea
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited August 2013
    Chris  apologizes i did not see your question earlier on - If you read some of the reviews you will see some members specifically pointed out that readability is good, i also use this type of content to post to several of my blogs and i believe the content is ok, of course you are not going to win any literature prizes with it. I believe that the only way to answer your question is to try the service.

If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me either via PM, skype or live chat on my site.

Krusha Thanks --- I use the Data packs for several of my sites Tier 1's and i don't have any issues, but i do it selectively pending on what i hope to achieve with the specific site or product.

Of-course it is much better not to use any automation tools for Tier 1 and manual submissions are best for Tier 1, but unfortunately manual work takes time and cost much more -- So I can neither say it is a good thing or a bad thing and that is something the individual will have to decide whether he wants to use it or not
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @netpro I can help you with the SEREngines Web2.0's. Will PM you. :)