Skip to content

Email blacklisted

In my T2 Campaign I see that my email has been blacklisted (check blacklist option on email tab). 

I am getting very low verified in this campaign. I want to now create and use a new email id. What is the best way to do it?

1) Delete old one and add new one
2) Keep old one and add new one - how do I tell SER to not use the old one for posting anymore?
Tagged:

Comments

• Change your project status to Verify Only and once the submitted number has gone to 0, then replace the email address.  You'd be better using 10 or 20 or 50 email addresses rather than just the 1
  • @davbel, if I have multiple email addresses and only one email address is blacklisted. What is the best way to handle it?

Should I just delete that email and continue running the project? What happens to submission with that email?

@Sven your suggestions?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what @davbel said
  • If you delete the email, then you'll lose all submissions made against that email address
  • @Sven, can there be an option to mark blacklisted emails so that they are not used for submissions anymore. BUT verifications and email checks can happen for already submitted stuff for those emails.

I currently have some 40K submissions for a project and 3 out of 10 emails are blacklisted. I want to continue with the projects but as per your and davbel's advice I have to stop further submissions and wait for verifications to finish (submission no should go to zero). It has taken 2 days and the submission number has dropped to 18K. It might take another 2-3 days to reach zero. 

I will end up losing 5 days of time for this. Give it a thought.