Skip to content

Scripting problem with recaptcha

Hi,

I am working on an engine that has recaptcha, and there is small problem. 

The captcha answer field in form has a name recaptcha_response_field and it should be filled with our answer. However there is another field with same name in the same form but under <noscript> tag and it is hidden. 

That second field has predefined value of "manual_challenge" and GSA Ranker is finding captcha image, resolves it but then in submission data i see that it sends data from second field with predefined value "manual_challenge" and submission fails. 

So bacially the problem is two fields with same names and ids, and GSA Ranker takes wrong field. 

Is there any way to tell GSA Ranker which exactly field it should fill?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Recaptcha is handled internally, just skip configuring in your script for that fields.
  • But it doesn't work even if i leave those fields out. When i open debug and see form submission data - instead of putting captcha answer GSA Ranker puts default value "manual_challenge". The problem is that in same form there are two fields with same names, and Ranker takes wrong field submission data.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, it's all correct. The field with manual_challenge has to be in there, the other field has the answer.