Skip to content

How do I use CB, Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR and DBC for GSA SER?

I would like to use CB for all normal/easy captchas and Spamvilla OCR purely for Recaptcha OCRs. As for other captchas which are not Recaptchas and cannot be solved by CB, I would like to send them to DBC for solving. How do I set this up? This is quite confusing.

Also, any tips for those Spamvilla users? Is 20 threads enough?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You can only get this going with SER and CB in combination.

SER:

• 1. service CB
    • 2. service DBC

CB:

• enable option to skip all captchas with a low success rate (set to your needs...maybe 30%)
    • enable option to use SpamVilla as captcha service + recaptcha set by popup menu to be used.
  • So I should check "only send marked type" for SpamVilla and then toggle Recaptcha?
    yes thats the easiest setup. Though CB should be able to skip all other captchas as SpamVilla is only able to solve recaptcha.
  • Okay Sven, I have done as you've asked, but the Recaptcha success rate is still zero. Below are the stats:

As you can see, I'm failing on all Recaptchas. Is there something I've done wrong? I followed all the instructions given.

Also, must I enable option to skip all captchas with a low success rate?

I have DBC as second option on SER and CB as first. What I want it to do now is to send to CB for all easy captchas and for other hard to solve captchas, CB will still try to solve it and only send to DBC (checked as second option in SER). As for Recaptchas, I have set it as in the image, so CB will send all recatpchas to SpamVilla, and it will solve other captcha types with the failed ones being sent to DBC. Is the settings I have correct to achieve this?
    Thats column is just counting successfully solved captchas by CB not by external services. If you see a solve of recaptcha in log. As you see in the screenshot it solved already one.
  • TheCraft please contact me in skype or email please and please remember one thing if its solved by 3rd party how come CB will show or even know its correctly solved or not ? but u can debug in one way  in GSA make sure u put some numbers in retry lets say 5-6 then see one thing in GSA CB after time spent CB shows the url of website as well if its wrongly solved , Ser again send it to CB and , u can monitor CB for how many times ser sending it in my personal monitoring i seen in max 3 attempts or 2 attempts our ocr is able to solve it correctly screen shot is below

if u see closely CB not getting same domain recaptcha request more then 2 times , in my GSA it set to retry max to 7 times i hope it will clear your doubt for accuracy

Regards
    Kelvin