Skip to content

After upgrade to 6.35 no submission at all in any project

Hello:

After upgrading to 6.35, no submission at all is done. Program seems to work without any problem, but no captcha is sent to captcha services (0/0). More than 24 hours in this situation. I have a mix of projects, some of them are more exigent but for T3 they are the tipical PR0> projects with blog commenting, forums, and so on. Usually the gave me a lot of submission and verifications.
Any clue about it?
Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Check if the TEST in captcha settings works. Also check that project options are set to send captchas to services.
  • @Sven, thanks for your help. I tested that, tried to enable/disable Captcha Sniper, tried to reinstall SER, windows firewall on/off, and many other things. At last I disabled proxies totally and it started to make submissions and make petitions to captcha services. It seems that my private proxies are useless, and casuality has made it happen after SER update.
    Anyway, thanks a lot.

• I have just changed all of my private proxies for a new set. Problem remains the same. No submission at all. When unchecking the submission through a proxy, submission begin as usually. Proxies are new ones, so there shouldn't be any problem with them. Checking is succesful and they can be used for scraping without any problem.
    What is happening? Help please.

did you mark the proxies being private in the proxy listing (popup menu)?
  • Yes, they are marked as private
    please make screenshots.
  • Proxy list
    imageimageimage

Proxy configuration

Submission is unchecked in order to let the program go. When checked, no submission is done.

Wow looks correctly configured to me. And the log for submission is returning what? "Download failed" ?
  • I would say that, but I cannot be sure
    here is the file
    Please do not use this mega uploader...I will not dl from there.
  • I got the same problem!
    I unchecked proxys, changed IP (got dynamic), tried VPN ones, and nothing. My ip is banned or download failed every time. No submissions at all
  • Do you guys have Automatic check proxies every XX mins in the proxy options? 
  • I got unchecked use proxy and still cant do anything on my own IPs
  • I set the proxy auto check 30min
  • I am having the exact same problem. Can anyone help fix this? :/ My proxies are working fine :(
  • I cannot understand anything. After upgrade to 6.36, new proxies are working as usual giving me a lot of submissions!
    Thanks to all for your great help.