Skip to content

Low LPM in GSA SER

Hi guys,

I know this is a very popular question, but I already search around and tweak my settings but my LpM is still awfully low, around 1-2.

Here is my main menu :

As you can see, I only got 1.32 LpM.

Submission Settings

Indexing Settings

Advanced Settings

Filter Settings

Captcha Settings

Captcha Breaker Settings

Proxy Settings

Tier 1 Settings
I don't use much keyword, I just use keyword that I am targetting. I don't know if this is a good practice or not. My keywords are also not in English. Because I want to create Tier 2-3, I separate the this project from other project that only posts to blog comments.

For my Tier 2-3, the settings is almost the same, but I increase the verifications daily, and add Guestbook, Image Comments, Forum, and Microblog to them. 

Other facts :
  • I don't use private proxy, but I think that proxy may not be the only culprit here.
  • My keyword, my anchor, and all of my keywords are not in English.
  • For 5% of my project, I tell GSA to search for minimum PR of 1, thus you can see some PR too low in logs, but this is only for a small minority of projects.
Here is two snapshots of my logs :

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• MrXMrX Germany
    Here is what you can change:
    • First of all, tick which proxies to use in proxy settings (private and/or public)
    • You might want to check private proxies here as most of the members are getting better results with them
    • Take of the word filter in project options
    • Switch to RANDOM at "If a form cant be filled"
    • Higher your HTML timeout, especially if you are using public proxies because they are slow (maybe ~100)
    • take only the good engines, there are many article engines which are not giving that much resulsts so compare your list of submitted and verified and choose only the engines with high percentage
    • dont use web 2.0 unless you are subscribed to SERengines

• MrXMrX Germany
    ah forgot something:
    • dont solve unknown captchas, will take you to long with bad results
    • and skip hard to solve captchas (at least in tier 3)
  • uncheck GSA indexer

you can always to index your links via other method

use private proxies (never public)

If you want to boost your LPM , dont pause your project 40 +/- 5 variations each day

• Hello, done some of the suggestions. The LpM has been increased to about 7. 

Some questions :
    1. How do I take only the good engines?
    2. And will my LpM be increased if I purchase private proxy?
    3. I read in some threads that in the keyword box we put in 1000s of words, even words that are not connected to our targeted keyword. So, what must I put in the "keyword" box?

Thank you!