Skip to content

Demo Expired even so I have a licence

Ok,

Just bought Captcha Breaker. I put in the Name, the Licence number..... I click ok and I get a popup message telling me to restart the aplication... I do so and I get the popup of Demo expired... I put in the Name, the Licence number..... I click ok and I get a popup message telling me to restart the aplication... I do so and I get the popup of Demo expired... I put in the Name, the Licence number..... I click ok and I get a popup message telling me to restart the aplication... I do so and I get the popup of Demo expired...

Etc... ;)

Ive tried to reinstall the aplication, run as admin...  etc..

Any idea??

thx in advanced

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you copy and pasting the license directly from the email? Make sure there are no spaces in front of the name/license when copying it in? 

I'm sure you've already checked this but I figured I'd ask. 
  • yep, im copy pasting directly from the email... Ive also tried with the details on the shareit.com purchase confirmation.. same name, same code...
  • just unistalled using Revo Uninstaller, deleted Appdata/Roaming/Gsa Captcha Breaker, restarted windows, reinstalled Captcha Breaker as admin... run as admin.... put name, put code... same problem. I get the popup window saying that Demo Version has expired....¿?
  • GSA support emailme me another licence.. Im working now ;)