Skip to content

Email Blacklist & Project Stopped

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited August 2012 in Feature Requests
When you have many projects running it's hard to see that all are working.

Would it be possible to have a popup if the following happens on a project:
1) The email get's blacklisted. (i.e. it runs a check to see if email is blacklisted every day and if it's blacklisted there is a popup informing you of this.) Currently we have to manually do this for each group of projects. (I use one email per group, so have to do this 30x per day! I'm sure others use more emails than this!)
2) If the project has run out of results to scrape or exhausted all options. It would be nice to get a popup informing us of this. Then we know which projects need immediate addressing or fixes applied. 
Tagged:

Comments

• "If the project has run out of results to scrape or exhausted all
    options. It would be nice to get a popup informing us of this. Then we
    know which projects need immediate addressing or fixes applied."

An excellent point. Better yet, just indicat it somewhere in the status, like "Active (N)" or something. If more than 1 person is working on the same machine and one clicks off the alert and forgets to tell every1 else, it becomes a bigger problem. Besides, popups are very annoying and usually cause the system to "stop" and wait for user input (like clicking the ok or cancel button), both of which are counter-productive.
  • +1 for project status indicator of blocked email
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Any news on this feature? (@Sven) - would it be possible?
  • + 1 for the Automatic email blacklisting check and block status indicator.

Also Automatic replace of emails when it's blocked will be a fantastic idea.