Skip to content

Project stopped earlier than expected

Hi,
I had set up a campaign with option to stop campaign after getting 10 verified links per day per URL. This is my T3 campaign.

T2 project has 925 verified links. Therefore, I was expected this campaign to generate 925*10 = 9250 verified links before stopping.

After running for 5 hours the campaign stopped with message "Project on pause for 629 more minutes as 8385/8343 verifications have been reached". This number is short of the target. Not sure why.

The real problem is the verified links in the project pane shows on 3236 verified links and not 8385 was mentioned in the log. This is a huge discrepancy and I was wondering if anyone has faced this issue earlier.

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Again today SER stopped with message "Project on pause for 797 more minutes as 8381/8343 verifications have been reached."

I only see 1806 verified in the bottom status bar. Project pane also shows additionla 17-1800 verified links since yesterday

@Sven can you help out once you are back from vacation.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The stats in the status bar are for the current day.
  • @Sven, on first day of my run stats in status bar and project pane were matching. Issue was with log. my project was stopped with verifications done message in log which was way higher than what was being shown in status or project pane.

status bar = stats for that day (all submissions / verifications)

number next to project = stats over all times (all submissions / verifications)

numbers in log = stats for submissions / verifications where URL was submitted (not for login/account creations)

• @Sven, my verifications count in project pane was 3236, count in status bar was around the same. BUT I got message in log which said "Project on pause for 629 more minutes as 8385/8343 verifications have been reached"

How can log show more numbers than project pane or status bar? (this was for the first day of the campaign and only one campaign). 
    well sorry, hard to see that now without further details.