Skip to content

post an image related to article automatically

how to post the image that is related to the given article automatically...
how the operation was performed in GSA search engine ranker...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It takes your keyword/anchor text, does a search in image search engines with it and takes the found result.
  • shall we make change in the script for that....???
    Incase to change in the script means, how to change it...??
    I don't understand what you mean. No changes are required. Either use the option to place the and image automatically (under article input field) or use the %random_image% macro.
  • In GSA search engine ranker,there is an option to post an image  automatically related to the article,
    but i need to post an image related to the keyword or anchor text of the project,how to do that..??
    Incase to change in the script means, how to change it...??
    The term "related to article" actually means "related to TAG/anchor text/keyword".
  • But sometimes it posting images that were not related to any kw or anchors or tags

Eg: while posting random images for hair oil keyword it posting some other random images like shampoo,.. 
    Then how you say its actually related to kw/tag/anchor text
  • The image just comes from the image search engine delivering it. There is no automated way to select a 100% related image unless you supply a directory of related images and pull from that instead.
  • I would love and prefer a solution si8milar to the avatar upload solution
    to present a folder with pictures relevant to a project and upload where possible

as you surely know
    taking pics via google - belonging to OTHERS is
    - hotlinking = bandwidth theft
    PLLUS
    even more importantly
    clear simple copyright violation
    and under EU law as well as US law a crime nothing to enjoy

as an ex-nature photographer - I used to earn my money to finance the website and social projects
    any time I saw a hotli8nker or reposted stolen pic - I had a choice to swallow the theft, or contact hosting (never the stealing site owner as he obviously cares a shxt)
    a few times I opted for contact  of host if US based host,
    it took me less than 24 hrs to have the site shut down or content removed by HOST as tolerating any criminal activity is a crime in itself and thus subject to criminal prosecution and penalties/damages to be paid to copyright owner

ALL hosts in USA are fully aware or the multi-million dollars damage lawsuit follwing and thus are FULLY cooperative to instantly shut down a copyright infringing site - always less than 24 hrs from notification

additionally
    many site owners live from adsense and some make a fortune

any adsense account / owner / site may get instantly banned if a copyright complaint is sent to G adsense dept as by adsense TOS any illegal activity always is prohibited and leads to deletion of adsense account ...
    and sites publishing stolen pics may get de-indexed as well ...

hence instead of facilitating both above violations of host TOS and common international law,
    an option of uploading own images might be a much cleaner legal solution

may be one sub-folder named keyword
    containing matching pcis
    randomly selected by SER as needed
    may be max pics size/dimensions as well as kb
    @hans51 the image added is having a "(C) by author" added in title tag. Not sure if thats enough but at least the author is mentioned.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven - what if you allowed the use an image file like you do with external url's.

This way people could have it like:
    imageurl1.com,kw1,kw2,kw3
    imageurl2.com,kw1,kw2,kw3
    imageurl3.com,kw1,kw2,kw3

And they could either use your feature or they could ensure that only their own loaded images get used?

Than you can as well use macros and have one file with image urls in it using %spinfile%.