Skip to content

Best setting for spraying links/kitchen sink projects

I don't know what is the right term.. some said spraying links, some said kitchen sink.. but the thing is.. i just wanna create projects that can do 'that job' 24/7 to all my tiers.. (T1, T2, T3) means to strength/power up my tiers.. what is the best platform to do that kind of projects (spraying links).. at the moment, i just used blog comment, trackback and guestbook.I ran for 24 hour but only get around 200 verified links.. then when i recheck the verification, the last amount is only around 50..

is that something wrong with my setting? i used semi dedicated proxy (proxyhub).. i read random thread in this forum and someone can get around thousand links per day.. but i just don't know what is wrong with my setting.. hope someone can guide me regarding the best setting of "kitchen sink" project

thanks

Comments

• I have the same results till now, but the only thing i was changed is to add lots of keyword, and now i receive this ammount in some hour only. So i think that this is the problem, after sometime GSA don't have enough urls, try to have more keywords. Hope that will work better.
  • So you just fill in with lots of keyword so as to make sure SER find new targets? or to launch multiple project with different related keyword and more thread?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    With links like guestbook, they can move off the front page of the site so re-verifying deletes that link but actually it still exists but on a different page.

You can add more modules too, forum, directory, bookmark etc and yes more kw's too.

Most people will have a tier 2 project for each tier 1 project. So each tier 2 does it's own searching and posting and results in more links than if you combine them.