Skip to content

using files from scrapebrokers (some intended for senuke use)?

I bought a list from Scrapebrokers and it looks good but obviously they do not provide support on any specific software program.  So some of the contents are csv files like:

ArticleDir-ArticleDashboard.csv
Bookmarking-PHPDug.csv
SocialBlogs-Dolphin.csv

How can I tell if GSA SER can create accounts on and post to sites like this?

It also has a directory called "senuke goodies" with files like:

Bookmarks bomb.xml
pdf bomb.xml
Social bomb.xml

Again, how do I know if GSA SER can create accounts on and post to these, and with the XML type, is it possible to import these into GSA SER?  If so, how?

I am determined to learn this program, as it's going to take way too long to even begin to see an ROI with a monthly payment to senuke.

Thanks!

Comments

• You'll need to convert those csv and xml files to txt (you can probably cut and paste the urls out) then import them into SER the ways I mentioned in your other post. Article Dashboard, PHPDug and Dolphin are all supported in SER, but I have no idea what those xml files might contain.
  • Hello buddy,

The xml files are SenukeX templates and can be used only by SenukeXCR. That are not site lists. 

Here is a guide on how to import csv files to GSA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Importing SEO Lists in GSA SER
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In order to add our websites in GSA SER you have to follow the exactly following steps:

1) Open one list in your favorte CSV editor - Microsoft Excel or Open Office and select the number of sites you want to import. Select only sites coloumn (1st) not the site engine and PR ones as this will be checked and verified by GSA SER on import. Copy the sites in clipboard.

2) Start GSA SER and press "Options" button (just near Start button) to open the Settings window.

3) Go to Advanced tab and click on "Tools" button. 

4) Select "Import URLs (identify platform and sort in)" from the drop down list and then select from clipboard as source. 

5) That's all. Now GSA SER will test against the templates each of the sites you copied in clipboard and save successful ones. This option may be a little slow  but we will make sure GSA recognise the site for exact type and will not categorize it wrong.