Skip to content

Anchor text problem

So I was looking at my anchor text stats for some of my sites and noticed SER is leaving some crazy anchor texts that have nothing to do with my keywords, anchor text in SER or niche. How do I stop SER from posting these types of anchors?

Examples: How To Last Longer In Bed For Men, Human Genome Sciences Benlysta Drug Approval for Lupus Patients, how to make breasts feel good, how to get your ex girlfriend back, how to get your ex girlfriend back, weight loss tips, fastest way to lose weight, 100 day loans, disaster preparedness supplies, how to get rid of cellulite, chat with girls online, “U Can’t Touch This”, how to make breaststroke faster, Watch My College Guide Videos on Youtube, and many more!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know what engines that are, but I guess it's from Trackbacks or Blog Comments. There is nothing else than disabling the engines as sometimes you have no control on what anchor is used here. Also make sure you have the option turned on to verify exact URLs when using project URLs from WEB2.0 sites not under your control (e.g. youtube.com).