Skip to content

Brand new money site on brand new domain. Is this the best way to rank it on Google?

I've got a brand new money site on a brand new domain, and I want to rank it quickly and safely. I'm considering GSA Search Engine Ranker to do it.

Is this the best way?
  1. Get some traffic going on your money site (i.e. 10+ unique visitors a day).
  2. Setup 10 pages/sites (T1) with a link somewhere on them to your money site (i.e. A Yahoo! Answers post, a free wordpress.com blog, a free blogspot.com blog, etc.)
  3. Use GSA with proxies to do ~100+ links a day to your 10 pages/sites (T1). Get the verified links each day and save them (T2)
  4. Take the T2 verified links going to T1. Add the T2 links to GSA SER and send 200+ links to them a day.
  5. As traffic goes up on your money site, just make more T1 pages/sites yourself corresponding to your unique visitors on your money site, and repeat.

Is that the best way to do things for a new money site on a new domain?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2013

I generally agree but I will say this:

2. Just make sure the T1 are 100% on great properties, and diverse in their 'type'.

3. SER will automatically, and continuously, grab and add the newly built properties and posts, and add them to the tier below it. All automatic. You just click that 'this tier uses the links from that tier', etc.

4. Again, it's all automatic.

5. Yep.

I think a lot less links are needed, and if you do a great job handpicking your T1 links, then you can really build a ton of link juice and velocity over time. So you need to build those T1A, T2A, etc., junk tiers.

Those T1 T2 T3 contextual projects are the perfect receivers for a bunch of link juice from comments, trackbacks, and all the other T1A T2A T3A junk engines.

So fill out the tiered structure. You can do it in stages where contextual tiers (T1 T2 T3) are built first, then add on junk tiers (T1A T2A T3A) to flesh out - and incrementally keep adding to your link velocity. *This is typically how I do it*.

• @ron - Would these for T1 be enough?

1. Squidoo
    2. Tumblr
    3. Free Wordpress.com blog
    4. New twitter account with maybe 10 followers
    5. Blogspot blog
    6. Yahoo Answer!
    7. Scribd - Post a hand written article in a PDF document
    8. Livejournal post
    9. YouTube video with a link to the money site in the description
    10. Vimeo video with a link to the money site in the description

Would these be enough? If so, do I just put a link to my site anywhere on the page but vary it (i.e. show url address with a hyperlink, have a money site keyword hyperlinked to my money site, have "click here" hyperlinked to my money site, have a specific page on my money site hyperlinked, etc.)?
  • ronron SERLists.com

I would say that is a great 'A' Team. But you also need 'B' team links where you create a diverse bed of anchors so you don't end up screwing yourself.

• @ron - by 'B' team, are those for the T1A tier?

What sites would you consider 'B' team? And how do I find more 'B' team?

Also, what do you mean by "a diverse bed of anchors"? How many anchors should one use? Do they include anchor texts like "click here", "visit this site now", etc?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That's my way of saying to make your best/most difficult to earn/highest PR/etc. links for your ultimate A team, and all other good-to-great links are your B Team. So they are not junk links. They are just less important than your best links. Yes, these are great T1's, but they are the lowest 90%. Your best 10% are your important T1 links.
  • @ron - so these 'B' team links would be from things like forums, blog comments, reddit comments, social bookmarking sites (i.e. reddit, technorati, stumbleupon, etc.)?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I wouldn't do comments of any kind. At least not in the first 100 if I could avoid it. A few high quality bookmarks is great.
  • edited July 2013
    @ron - Where is a good guide for what anchors are recommended to use, and what anchors are not recommended?

And how many T1's (A team and B team) are good to make a day for a brand new blog/site?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I would go slow. Start at 5 a day. A week or two later, up that to 10. etc. You have to figure out the other stuff from reading on the forum.
  • @ron - Great information ron. So initial traffic doesn't matter too much, or should you make sure that you're getting 5 unique visitors a day before doing 5 T1's a day?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That is irrelevant.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ron - how important would you say it is to have a diverse set of these tiers? 

The reason I ask is that I'm thinking of testing a strategy. Rather than have 10 different platforms have 1 or two platform types but make them bigger. I.e. instead of 10 different platform links, go for 10 .wordpress platforms and bulk each of these 10 out a bit more. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I would want a variety of quality links from as many good platforms as I can. I'm not saying that just WP is a bad idea, but I would think the algo would recognize variety and give it higher marks.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Cheers. Will try that out on my testing.