Skip to content

Negative link velocity on Tier 1 Projects, suggestions needed

I am experiencing negative link velocity over time on all of my tier 1 projects and I can’t seem to turn it around.

This is a typical example of what I am seeing:

Here are some of my settings:

I am using the following engines for this Tier 1 as they yield greater than 10% verified:

BuddyPress

Joomla – Blog

YAD

Article Directory Pro

Article Script

Moodle

PHPMotion

Zendesk

Elgg

JCow

Oxwall

PHPFox

SocialEngine

MacOSWiki

WikkaWiki

My Verified and Submitted in SER also show negative movement.

Any ideas? 

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    You just need to increase the number of links you build per day. Over 60 days you lost 40 links. Come on, are you serious? That's nothing.
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks @ron, I realise it is not a big number but no matter what I do I can't seem to get a positive number. I can throw a lot more at the money site but I was trying to keep link to contextual as per your original tier 1 suggestions.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Keep in mind that your backlink monitor will never find all your links so there are plenty of links which are right there but wont show up! Anyway dont focus on the amount of links you can find but on the SERP rankings you get!
  • Thanks @magicmastermind, I guess I was more interested in the fact that my SER Verified numbers are going backwards. I currently submit 100/day, perhaps I should make it 200 and see what happens. Maybe I am not finding enough sites to post to with the settings I have.