Skip to content

100% Verification of General Blogs not Successful

Hello, I just started the program again today and I'm getting pure messages like these for all projects running:

What does it mean?

I checked everything, emails, captchas and proxies and everything is correct and working.

Any ideas?

Thx in advance.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    unless it's an auto approve blog, your comment might never get approved, so verification will never happen.
  • i have the same problem, but with other engine:

Do you guys have any advice for me?
    Thanks
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @bloggerbuddy - Have you ever used Scrapebox for blog commenting? You need to understand how scraping works to understand that you can "submit" to blogs many blogs before you get verified links".

This is why auto approve lists were so valuable back in the day because you would need to scrape thousands of URLs, post to them and then see which ones were auto approve then filter those down and repeat to build up a decent size AA list.

SER is scraping the sites and submitting and there might be plenty of submissions but that won't mean that they will turn into verifications.

Verification failed is letting you know your link wasn't found on that URL, but its a normal message to get, especially with blog submissions.

Are you getting any verified links at all? What do your numbers look like?
  • edited September 2013
    Have you tried to submit by hand (the same general blogs list)?
    if that happened again,that just means blog admin did not approve your comment and your comment will never appear
    100% just show the current progress of verification almost done
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I get a truckload of verification failed messages on my blog comment projects and they didn't verify. BUT now when I check my backlinks using ahrefs I see tons of links on names like "Michael" or "Jane" and I only used SER. 

So maybe it was an issue that got resolved in the past. I've just disabled this platform. 
  • I'm getting the same error message in tons.

However, I'm not using blog comments, only articles/social network/web2.0/wikis. Anybody else getting huge amounts of these errors for their contextual projects (i.e. articles/social network/web2.0/wiki)?
  • I Have same problem like BloggerBuddy I just restarted my server and Started SER again have alot of General blogs not succesful :( Where is damn problem?