Skip to content

I just saw a comment made for my site by GSA :)

edited September 2012 in Need Help
oh how i laughed !, it's rubbish!

Somebody necessaгily lеnd a hand to mаke
serіоusly posts I might state. That is the vеry first time I
frequented your web pаge аnd sο fаr?

I amazed with thе research you made to make thiѕ actuаl
publish еxtraordinaгy. Fantastіc tasκ!

Comments

• Write your own comment and spin it manually, if you want to have it perfect.
    This comment isn't bad by the way, I can read and understand what it is about. If I knew nothing about spinning I would probably just think this was written by someone who isn't good at English.
  • Ya, I think we need to write our own comments eventually.

I'm using the one currently given. I have to say that I've actually had at least 2 web masters respond to my comments positively - thinking it's a real person saying real things. Haha, that made me laugh :)
  • Don't suppose there is an area on this forum where people could share comment ideas/lists..... would be handy
  • that comment is so complex thats its kinda super unique, i admit i couldnt write it like that,
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2012
    Here's my own personal comments I hand wrote and spun. A lot of times these comments will actually receive a response from the admin of the blog. :-))

You can just open the file and paste the comments directly in GSA SER comment field and hit the test button to check them out and make sure everything is correct. Some of these use tokens within the comments as well.

All of these are highly spun and quality: http://www.mediafire.com/?fj9s3bjhd8ia089

Some comment samples:

"Browsing stumbleupon.com I noticed your site bookmarked as: %BLOGTITLE%. Now i'm assuming you book-marked it yourself and wanted to ask if social bookmarking gets you a lot of traffic? I've been contemplating doing some social bookmarking for a few of my websites but wasn't certain if it would produce any positive results. Thanks."

"Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. But imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could undeniably be one of the very best in its niche. Very good blog!"

"Hey there just happened upon your website via Google after I typed in, "%BLOGTITLE%" or something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyhow, I'm pleased I found it because your content is exactly what I'm looking for (writing a university paper) and I hope you don't mind if I gather some material from here and I will of course credit you as the source. Thanks."

"Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you!"

"Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!"

• oiloil
    edited September 2012

you just turned my world upside down, today i was handwriting all day very unique, highly spun comments, i really thought i did a great job, but when i compare my full day of handwritten comments with yours, i figured there is quite a lot for me to learn, thx for giving me some ideas

may i ask which spinner program u use?

I hand wrote everything then I hand spun everything slowly using TheBestSpinner. There might be a few mistakes here and there, but for the most part, they are quality. :P
  • so thats one vote for TheBestSpinner i guess, thx for sharing learned quite a lot already out of it, btw, would you recommend not to use any urls in the text that it doesnt get flagged for spam and just use the name field as backlink?
    Personally, I just use the name field for the backlink.
  • Using the name only, too, since links in the comment itself often trigger spam filters that would normally let the comment pass without link. I personally only use links in articles, works pretty well for me.

On the other hand, there are people adding links in all possible formats (URL, HTML, BB Code) like all those chinese replica handbag guys, but this creates a footprint Google probably won't ignore forever in my opinion.
  • S4nt0S bro can you please report it. its been deleted

File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service

That's odd because if I click on the link it still works for me.

Here's another: https://rapidshare.com/files/3320200437/High-Quality-Spun-Comments.txt
  • @ durjoy

for mediafire links dont click on the link !!--- copy the URL and paste it in your browser

mediafire.com/?fj9s3bjhd8ia089

cause mediafire is blocking the anonym.to

• @S4ntos - another truly valuable contribution! Thanks dude!
  • s4nt0s rox again :) thanks mate
    You guys are all welcome. :)
  • s4nt0s do you know the code to make two comments spun?  I mean I already us a spun comment and would like to add yours to the one I have.  So that they alternate.  Not if you use }}} or what?

Thanks,

Franko