Skip to content

Best way to set up this campaign?

I have a wordpress site with reviews on products in multiple categories. For ex: Books, Mobiles, Baby products, etc (about 30 of them)

I want to set up a campaign to build links across all categories. I can do this in two ways

1) Single campaign with multiple URLs having their own anchor texts. Some common secondary anchors, LSI and generic anchors. Feed with 100K keywords list
2) Multiple campaigns (one per category) with one category URL and anchor text. Individual secondary anchors, LSI, generic anchors. Feed all with same 100K list

In #2, will GSA reuse scraped data across projects or will rerun queries (same keyword list is used across all campaigns)

Any suggestions on how to set it up?

Comments

• Another issue with Single campaign is article/desc content. For each category I wanted to manually spin one article, title and description. I would like GSA to post book related article when linking to my book category, mobile related article when linking to mobile, etc. I was planning to use Spin-folder macro for all the content fields.

• ronron SERLists.com

If they were related, you could use the same article spins and keyword lists and save a bunch of time.

But with completely different, unrelated categories I don't see how you could get away with doing anything other than create separate projects. You have to have the proper anchors for each project, and you have to have the proper contextually related article and title spins.

It may be a pain the ass to do this for 30 categories, but I don't see any way around it.

• Thanks @ron, will go with multiple campaigns

Any idea about scraping? Will SER scrape again for each campaign if I use the same keyword list?
  • ronron SERLists.com

You want a set of keywords for each campaign (T1) that is as deep and big as you can make it. I would think of every related word, stick it in GKWT, keep generating the 801 related keywords for each word, keep adding them to one giant list, and then de-dupe them. Since each product you are marketing is completely different from the next one, you need to do this for every product. You would use this keyword list for every contextual tier you create for the webpage. So if you create a T1, T2, T3 contextual projects, you essentially clone that T1 to the T2 and T3.

For the junk tiers (T1A, T2A, T3A) I would create the biggest, baddest, most ginormous list of one word and two word phrases that have nothing to do with your products, and use those for all junk tiers.

If you do this, you will find plenty of targets.