Skip to content

How to dedicate more threads to Verifications?

When my projects go on verify mode, they get stuck there and the threads drop drastically.

When I manually stop all projects and set them to verify only (and delete URL on verification fail) it verifies them extremely quickly and I go through 20k submissions, which get deleted.

I set all my settings to delete the failed verifications and put a custom time of 5 minutes to verify in order to test this.
Every time my links turn blue into 'verifying', they get stuck - nothing gets verified nor deleted so it is not doing anything.
My threads drop significantly below what they can be instead of being put into doing verifications.
Note, I'm not using proxies for verifications.

Is there any manual setting or something I can do to make verifications use my full system resources and go quickly?

EDIT: I am almost certain that there is a bug with it.
How do I know?
When I set it to verify only, it verified most of the projects and left some others. The ones it targeted were verified very quickly. The ones it didn't target never got targeted again - I had to Stop all projects and start GSA again to keep verifying the remaining projects

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please provide a project backup on that project you think is bugged.