Skip to content

Building backlinks on my competitors websites.

(First sorry for my bad English  XD  )
Hi, I just got an idea and I don't know if it will work with SER or not.
As you know, it's better to build backlinks on the same websites your competitors already built backlinks on (especially when your site is new).
So, With MarketSamurai or Scrapebox I can get all the backlinks of my competitors, and I'm thinking if I can put all these links in TXT and open a project on SER and Rihgt Click on the project and IMPORT TARGET URLS then I choose my file which has my competitors backlinks.
So. with this method, Will GSA submit on my competitors backlinks? Will GSA identefy these urls and start to submit on? Will this method enables me to build backlinks on my competitors backlinks?
Tagged:

Comments

• yes it will as long as it undersand the platform.
  • So should I go to Option - Advanced - Tools - Add URLS (Identify platform and sort in) ?
    Or right click and choose IMPORT TARGET URLS will work fine ?
  • Yes if the platforms are supported by SER, if your competitor uses private networks or web2.0 this will not work.
  • Still want to know :)  :-
    So should I go to Option - Advanced - Tools - Add URLS (Identify platform and sort in) ?
    Or right click and choose IMPORT TARGET URLS will work fine ?
  • First one will add the identified urls to your global lists, second one will add them directly to a campaign without identifying.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Why don't you just select the option "Post to Competitors Backlinks" - Much easier. ;-)