Skip to content

Few scraping questions

1.Is there any option to post for example blog comments on blogs you just scraped ? I mean gsa i scraping urls and at once uses them to put backlinks - you know, without switching scrape off and importing the target urls.
2.Can i get the same results from gsa scraping tool as for example scrapebox or gscraper ?
3.Is it better to use own scraped lists to get better results or gsa is enough 
4.Is an captcha braker program a MUST-HAVE or there are many platforms that it is not necessary that much and I get good results without it.
5.Where can I set the email verification time ?I can't find it. GSA does it automatically every 3-4minutes.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. I don't understand this. Either you let GSA SER search and post or you right click on the project and import your own blog comment sites.

2. Yes, I don't see a reason why others should deliver other results. Though other tools might be faster as the threads are shared in GSA SER with other projects running.

3. Up to you. Different projects/settings...different results. Hard to say what works better for you here.

4. If you don't plan to use a captcha service or enter captchas yourself, you should buy one. Many platfroms require captchas.

5. GSA SER does it automatically according to the engine settings. You however can set a custom verification time in project settings.