Skip to content

Question about multitiers backlinking

Hi

let's say i have tier 1 with 20 article links
i wanna make tier 2 with blog comment and i have a list of 100 blog comments links
how to make in tier 2 that every link from tier 1 get 100 tier 2 links not just share the 100 links randomly on 10 links
Thanks

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Specify 'x' number of links "per URL" in Options tab of project, at the top.
  • please specify what option because o can't find it in Option tab
  • ronron SERLists.com

As I stated, it is in the top of the Options tab of your project:

• that option is for sheduling and make a pause between each amount of submission

what i'm asking for  is  how to treat each link from tier1 as a project in tier2

example : i have 10 t1 links and 100 for t2 links
    i want to get 100*10 links in t2 not 100 shared between 10 t1 links
    every link from t1 must have 100links in t2
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I just answered your question. These settings (above) are for your Tier 2 project. The Per URL refers precisely to those 20 articles you referenced, which are your Tier 1. So if you make this adjustment to your setting in your T2 project, it will make "x" links "PER URL" for each of your 10 articles. I can't explain it any more clearly that that. Good luck!
  • the "Per URL" isn't enabled unless you enable pause between submission so it's used for sheduling
    i'm not talking about this

Thanks anyway
  • edited July 2013
    i get the question, if you dont make a cap (dont limit the number of daily links) u cant tick "per URL". but that isnt required cuz ser anyways takes the verified links of the upper tier... from what i know it does that in sequence.
  • What you call "pause between submission" is not what we understand as SER scheduler, you are not understanding @Ron because it looks like you believe thicking the option "Pause the project after" is the scheduler and is not.

You should thick "pause the project after" set 100, submissions reached in a day and Thick Per URL.

SER will send 100 links to all your T1 urls Everyday.
  • again i'm not talking about pause between submission
    let say i have 3 link in tier 1 : Link1 Link2 Link3
    i have a list of 3 bookmarks sites to build t2  site1 site2 site3

what i want is : site1 link to Link1 and site2 link to Link1 and site3 link to Link1
                           site1 link to Link2 and site2 link to Link2 and site3 link to Link2
                           site1 link to Link3 and site2 link to Link3 and site3 link to Link3
  • If you load up your URL list with your Site1 site2 and site3....then you specify your link1 link2 link3 by importing your list as the target URLs....do not allow the software to search or use any other links....eventually all 3 links will end up being pointed to all three sites....then it just depends on if you want to do it all at once or over time...
  • i made a test project with one url and blog comments backlinks and i got arround 2000 verified ( that's my list of verified links)

when i do a tier 1 of 10 articles and a tier2 of blog comments i get also arround 2000 links instead of getting 2000*10 links
    you see what i'm looking for ? i wanna get 20 000 links, i wanna use each links of tier1 as a project in t2

• Make it a tier 2 of your tier 1 articles and follow what Ron told you.  Don't worry about the pause and what not, if you set it up as Ron explained it will work the way you want.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2013

Let's approach this from a different angle. Somehow we are not connecting. Let's go back to your *original* post.

You are saying you have 10 articles in your Tier 1, and you want to build 100 blog comments to *each* of those 10 articles. That means you will have 1000 links in total.

You are also saying you have a "verified site list" of 100 blog comment links, correct? You are saying they are already in SER - imported, run on some project, and they have now passed to the "verified site list", correct?

If that is the case, then for your Tier 2, you select blog comments only, you turn off all search engines, and right below the SE box, you only check to use the "verified" site list.

Then you do what I said earlier, and check the box to pause the project after 100 "submissions reached in a day", and check the box that says "Per URL".

This is the only way to do what you want to do (unless someone else corrects me). 

• @dab

I understand that the "Per URL" option is not enabled unless you enable the pause submissions option. But know that IT IS REQUIRED for safe link building. You can't just go haphazardly building on any number of links per day. That might be good for short term ranking, but you'll get slapped like anything by Google in next big update, at least that's what I believe.
  • @WebZero "when i do a tier 1 of 10 articles and a tier2 of blog comments i get also around 2000 links instead of getting 2000*10 links"

Do you understand that those 2,000 links from tier 2 are not to the same T1 url,  they are spread between those10 T1 Articles urls in random %. 
    that means: Article 1 could get 100links, Article 2 250links, Article 3 90links.... and so on.

But if you want a FIXED number of T2 backlinks for each T1, just do what @ron told you do to , i don't see why you don't understand. 

pause the project after 100 "submissions reached in a day", and check the box that says "Per URL".
  • i did what you told me and checked "per url"     so   pause after 1000 link per url
    i have 680 link in t1 but in total only got 3000 tier2 links those 3000 are spreaded on the 680 t1 links and NOT 3000 links for each t1 link
    maybe it's not supported by gsa ser
  • OK you need to be more clear, you are using a fixed LIST of ULR to post or you are letting SER Scrape?

The only reason you only builded 3,000 urls its because you stoped the project... if they are spreaded on the 680t1 links you didnt check per url on T2.

• i didnt stopped  the project
    i'm using my own list and no scraping
    i made the t2 in another project as t1 and got nearly the same amount of links
    so t2 is spreaded through the t1 links and do not treat each t1 link as a project

please developpers confirm this
  • One thing to keep in mind ... Unless your blog comments are do-follow and get indexed they won't push your rankings. Personally, I use blog comments on Tier 3 to get everything indexed.