Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker not working

Hey, I'm new here, I'm trying to build backlinks using GSA and having Captcha Breaker as main captcha tool and DeathbyCaptcha as the 2nd one.
My question is, why is it that Captcha Breaker will stop working after several minutes. . Here are several screenshots of my setup, please help

PS: I have an account in DeathbyCaptcha with 2680 credits, but I tried using it but still won't work for me

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What makes you think it stops working? Is it crashing or what do you mean?
  • It doesn't solve any captcha at all, as you can see on my first screenshot, there is not a single log on captcha breaker... any suggestions on what to change on my settings?
    Run SER as admin usually solves the problem if your TEST on SER failed before.
  • It was working perfectly and now its not. I am running SER and captcha breaker as admim. I have "ask all services" checked and "Random" is chosen. I have 34 good proxies. What am I doing wrong? 
    leave your login details in pm...might be the fastest solution.
  • mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland

Hi Guys, I have the same problem GSA Captcha Breaker seems not to be working? did you get an answer to the problem and if so would you mind sharing it. I have tried running as admin but no change?

Many thanks

Martin

• Hi Sven

I have a similar problem to this for sometime now

I tried to do every solution you suggested but it doesn't help...

the log of CB is empty (and it is enabled)

can you help please?
  • Hi, I've ran captcha breaker bu it is not loading on the desktop...I dont get the window of captcha breaker to show up