Skip to content

Import Verified Tier one links from a third party as Verified Links in GSA

I'm a relative Newbie with GSA SER and I am having trouble finding out how to import Tier 1 links from a third party as Verified links in GSA . I typically have  between one and two hundred verified Tier 1 links that are drip fed over 14 days. I want to import them so they show in a "dummy" project as Verified and then build tiers 2 and 3 from those.

I can import them into the project normally but this then builds links to them in sequential fashion. However, I want them to build in parallel so when GSA finds a source it applys it to all 100+ verified links. At the moment its building around five links for each Tier 1 link. The maths dont add up and when a site is selected or marked bad it does it for each link in sequence. For me I want each Site from GSA to run against each Tier 1 link.

Hope that kind of makes sense.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) For a dummy project you right click on it->Show urls->verified urls->right click->import...

2) or you simply import the URLs to the project using the EDIT button next to the URL field. That way you don't need a dummy project.

• Thanks Sven. Very Helpful.

One thing I am still not clear on is the formula for the links against the sitelist ?

If say There were 10 valid sites in the site list and I had 10 URLS would I expect 10 or 100 links ?

Thanks again
  • @bigviking You mean for "per URL" option? If yes, then yeah, you're correct. It's a good option to leave it checked for lower tiers (tier 2, 3, etc)
  • Sorry to be thick Pratik nut where do I find the "Per URL" option ?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    In your project, Option tab, top-right corner.