Skip to content

Way To Know Remaining Keywords

One of my projects just crawled to a halt (active threads hovering around 5) and I was just wondering if there is a way of determining how many unused keywords there are left ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is no way as the software itself does not know that. Even if all are used, it means not that there are no new targets for blog comments and trackbacks with that keyword. If you do not use those engines anyhow it means that your keywords are not relevant on other engines though.
  • The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to know if I need to add more keywords to get the project working again. Right now the only indicator of that is a project running slow, as far as I can tell. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well Im no fan of adding all kinds of keywords to a project to just get new target sites.

If you don't use blog comments or trackbacks than you can't do much as the rest of the engines hardly use your keyword. IF you use them, than just add the keywords related to that project and let it run as best as it can.

• I see. 

I actually thought the same, what's the point of posting to non-relevant pages but someone noted here that it might be a good idea to just use any keywords to just get your link on any page, since if it uses your own content it will create a relevant "environment" for your link, so it will still be a relevant link even if the topic of the site isn't. 

I mainly tried going down that route because it was suggested and I wanted to see if it will get my thread count higher.