Skip to content

Lindexed submission of links not working

Hi All,

My GSA Ranker shows that it is sending verified links to indexation service Lindexed. However when I log in there it shows 0 submitted links. Does anyone else have same problem? It was all working not long ago, and i didn't change anything.

Tim

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Feel free to give me your api key in pm for debug. Right now the program sends stuff to that service without being able to check if it arrived. I guess I can add that if I knew what is returned.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2013

I just went in and see the same problem - it has been 30 hours since the last job was submitted:

I suspect that it is a Lindexed issue because I am running SER v6.17 and I have had this version running for a couple of weeks. So I am willing to bet it is a Lindexed server/API issue.

@Tim - check your data like I just did to see if our times are matching up on when it stopped.

p.s. I just left a support ticket with them...

• I did check and also see that last submission time was yesterday even earlier than yours. I guess will have to open a support ticket there to find out.
  • almost the same time here.
  • @Ron
    If you have v6.17 so that is for sure lindexed problem not GSA.
    Opening ticket right now.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That s basically what I told Lindexed: If a number of us are using different versions, and we are all having the same problem, then it has to be a Lindexed issue.
  • edited July 2013
    Damn, I just saw, same here.

I even saw yesterday night as to why links are not being sent, I right clicked and sent them to lindexed but no confirmation showed even in the message log.

This definitely seems to be lindexed issue. I'm using the latest version.

Anyone submitted a support ticket?

Also, when the problem gets resolved, would the "failed to be sent" links be re-sent to lindexed?
  • I submitted a ticket and received the reply. It's now fixed, it seems. :)
  • Yes, I confirm, they responded to my ticket also, saying it's fixed.
  • It seems to be fixed now by lindexed.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^Agreed.
  • So is it working for you guys now ? 
    I still don't see any new links in lindexed - same 12-07-2013 13:50:38 "problem"
  • @cucurucu

Yep, works fine.
  • Submitted a ticket and waiting for reply.

Any solution on resubmitting the "missed" links?
  • I personally submitted ALL verified links to curb the issue. Just submit all verified links, doesn't hurt.
  • Can anybody who uses Lindexed please check their link velocity within last week. It looks to me that even after they fixed API issue something inside their system still doesn't work. I see almost no new links via AHREFS across all projects, even yesterday and today. But lindexed interface shows successfully submitted links, a lot of them.
  • edited July 2013
    After talking to lindexed stuff it worked for about one hour and now it stopped working again - 2-3k new verified links and nothing in the lindexed.

What could be the problem ?
  • ronron SERLists.com

I think it has to be between you and Lindexed as things are running smoothly on my end:

• Well I am on berman vps so any similar problems with anybody else with bermanhosting ?