Skip to content

DeathByCaptcha Issues? Anyone Else Failing with Them?

As of a couple hours ago I've been getting a ton of "registration failed - your response did not match the words" errors and am thinking it has to do with DeathByCaptcha. But I can't confirm this. Haven't seen anyone else reporting issues with their service and their website also says everything is good to go. Is it a problem with my captcha service or is there something happening where GSA isnt working with DBC right now?

Comments

• I just switched over to manual captcha solving and I still get the same error with me correctly typing out each captcha. So its obviously something to do with GSA. What can I do to fix this?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    NING has indeed some issues if thats the engine you use here. I will fix it for next version.
  • Alright. Seems to be more than just a ning issue though. For whatever reason I'm able to run them on one project with no issues but if I create a new project I get the error. Why would it be able to solve the captchas on one project and not the other?
    Thats almost impossible. Projects don't share settings or see what the other project does.
  • That's the issue I'm having though. My first project everything works perfectly smooth but for some reason when I start a new project with the same settings for everything I get nothing but registration errors and captcha errors. Not sure why.
    Turn debug mode on and investigate it more deeply.
  • Yup that was a stupidly simple solution. Turns out the email was being rejected as being a non-existent address. Cleared it up. Cheers for that.