Skip to content

Low amount of verified links

Am pretty new to the GSA...

I've been running GSA without private proxies or catcha solving.  I've been getting some verfied links but only 4% of submitted links get verified.  Is this because of the proxies and captcha or what else would it be?

And if I need captcha, which do you recommend?

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If it's for trackbacks/Blog Comments you use SER here than yes, thats normal as your IP/URL is propably already blacklisted on askimet.
  • edited July 2013
    And that's why I need to use private proxies?  (The public proxies aren't worth using...?)

Plus, what about captcha?  Do I need to be using that and if so, which one do you like best?

You would need private proxies for this for best results but as your URL might already be blacklisted on "askimet", it might no longer be of any use here.

Captchas are required for many sites but not all. If would be enough if you get GSA Captcha Breaker here as wordpress captchas can be solved quite good with it. To be fair, some people say Captcha Sniper is still better on Wordpress captchas, but I would not give much on that...try that for yourself please.

• Sven, thanks for your insights..

I'm not clear on something....

When you say my url might already be blacklisted, you're referring to the url I'm linking to...right?

How would private proxies stop a url from being blacklisted?  I'm thinking the content is still the same content, how does a private proxy prevent blacklisting? 

How can I tell if it's been blacklisted?  And if it has, what if anything can I do?  Plus, what do I need to do next time when I start linking for other urls?
    Well if your URL is listed in askimet it's there and you can hardly get it out from it. Proxies hide your real IP and thats the main function for it.