Skip to content

emails blocked by cunning hotmail

edited July 2013 in Need Help
hmmm... yesterday and today I set up projects to blast links with social bookmarking sites and microblogs (as T1A).
I was wondering why I had such a low success rate...

It turned out that hotmail has blocked my account in specific way:
- I could log in
- I got message that my account was used for spamming or was receiving 'abnormal' number of emails (surely register confirmation mails!)
- I was able to browse my mailbox, but it looked like all emails, since the account was blocked, were rejected

It is possible to unlock account for free by having security code sent by hotmail to your cellphone number (suprise, not this fake one given while creating hotmail :P) , but it can be done only twice (probably per day or sth)

it never happend to me before...
what's more... gsa email account test is successful while the account is blocked :-/
Any solution/workaround for this? Has anyone meet this problem?

I think that only more email accounts is a solution....
Tagged:

Comments

• I think this spam notice was triggered because I set verification/pause project settings as below

Pause project after 200 submissions reached in a day
    Verify every 1440 minutes

It resulted in creating hundreds of accounts (receiving emails) in a short time
    I don't know how often GSA checks emails (is it set anywhere?), but it looks like not so often... so gsa keeps reigstering accounts (spamming mailbox) instead of using verified accounts to make submissions