Skip to content

How Does Everyone But Me have Great Success with WIKIS?

edited July 2013 in Need Help
Just purchased GSA-SER and getting the hang of it. I read on other threads that Wiki's are the highest % verified, but not for me. Getting really low % verified with them. Plenty submitted, but low verified rate.  Article submission and most others are fine, Wiki's is my lowest.  What could I be missing where everyone else seems to be doing good with these?? thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    tell us some of your settings or make screenshots.Without that we can not point out whats setup wrong.
  • I personally have Wikis as the highest verified sites, lol. Articles are less for me.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited July 2013
    Try disabling MediaWiki type.  WikkiWikki for me is really high.
  • edited July 2013

thanks for responses so far.  Here are my settings:

Threads 150. HTML timeout 180

Using 10 Private Proxies

Using Captcha Breaker. DBC as second. Screen shots below.

• edited July 2013

• 2 things with wikis always thick the "Try to always place an URL with an anchor text in descriptions/comments" for better success

and you should lower that PR filter or remove it.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What@rodol said and keep in mind that the country filter is skipping most of the sites for you.
  • ok thanks guys. For the country filter, I just have the English speaking countries not checked.  So your saying lots of the wiki's are from other countries and to uncheck them all?

• I'd personally uncheck country filtering. Get as many links as you can and while you can!