Skip to content

Improve posting on spammed websites.

Hello, I am using a lot of spammed blogs, image comments, guestbooks. Posting is going slow beacuse of amount of downloaded data (these websites have loads od data).

I truly believe saving only GET and POST request on these websites that can be later used, will be good, similiar feature is used in XrumeR.
=================================================================================
=================================================================================

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This has been suggested before but has not been worked on. I also think it's not very useful to do this as it would make no use of your filter settings and submit (as said) to overspammed websites with no use.