Skip to content

Verfied URLs of Another Project Question

@Sven @Ron

Is it possible to use verified URLs of another project for two instances? For ex: T2 links pointing at T1, but then I like to run another T1 project for all inner pages on my site and throw a couple links at each one. Rather than setting up another project, it would be nice to have T2 point at two different projects.

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can point a tier project two more than one main project.
  • @Sven,

I realized that after I posted (actually have a project running that way) sorry about that!

Thanks!
  • @Sven

Here's the problem I'm encountering. If I want T2 to point at my T1 project for inner URLs, and add T1 URL's that I built manually, it doesn't allow it. As soon as I check use verified URLs from another project, it disables the option to input my own URLs. Could you add this function, or is there a way to point T2 at verified T1 URLs and add my own manual built T1 URLs as well?

Thanks!
  • +1 @sven, I would also find this useful for T1 links built outside of GSA SER.
    Just import the URLs into T1 by right clicking ont he project->show verified urls->import verified urls.
  • @sven, yes that would work but if your T1 links are constantly being built you would need to do this daily. With lots of projects this will be time consuming.
    Don't see whats different in importing them there as importing them in the T2.
  • @Sven What if you build all of your homepage T1 links manually, and just inner page T1s with GSA. So you'd only have a project for Inner Page T1s then you import your manual T1s into T2 and just point T2 at T1 inner pages...
  • @Sven is it possible / can it be added if it isn't?
    No it's not possible. Though I still don't get it. If you have manual URLs created, make a project and call it whatever you want and impor them there into the project without using the tier option for it.