Skip to content

When does it stop linking? And starts verifying?

Hello,

I did setup a campaign with no limit of links. When does it stop creating links and starts verifying?

Thank you.

Comments

• If in the project option you have "verify automatically" checked, which is likely because that is the default setting, then the answer to your question is that it varies.

Each platform that you submit to has a unique verify time, from almost instantly to a number of days. The GSA team has coded each platform to verify at a rate they believe is best for each platform.
  • Thank you. And when does it stop creating links if I have not setup an amount of max links?
  • When GSA stops running
  • So it keeps creating links until I stop it?
  • If you do not set up a condition to stop it such as "build x amount of links and stop" .... it will build links until the software is told to stop.
  • I understand. And how do I tell it to stop and verify the links? By right clicking and setting the status to verify only?

Is that the way to do it properly?
  • No one for this?
  • You can always right click the campaign you are talking about, click on status, and select verify and it will only verify
  • I have had it all day verifying and it only verified like 2 links... Why is that?
  • you should be building links all day, and having it verify the links as it goes.  Its possible you were trying to build links on places that have a very low success rate.  Look for how to increase your lpm where you can remove under performing engines for a higher lpm, and likely a better rate of verified links too.