Skip to content

Why do I have to put the same info in all of my project for the same keywords?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I mean I have  several keywords I am targeting for the niche.  Why do I have to put in the same information each time I have a new project that is targeting those keywords?  For example, I have one project that targets all of the URLs on my website.  All forms are filled out.  Now I want to start a project with my tier 1 sites.  I have to start all over with these forms again!  The only thing different is the OBL and the PR I want.  There should be a way to duplicate all of the previous info rather than going over everything again.

Thanks,

Frank

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2012
    All you need to do is right click on that project > modify project > duplicate. :)

Another Tip: Say you only wanted to keep all the data fields URLS, Anchors, Article Info, etc. basically everything in the data fields. You would fill all of the fields out and then go to Tools > Export > Data Fields. You now have all those data fields saved. Now you can go into a new project and click Tools > Import > Data Fields and it will import all the same data into the new project.

See here:

The same things goes for the Tools > Export > Options that you see above. This will export your project options. So you could setup all the project options that you like for example PR, OBL filter, Search Engines, etc. and save the options file. Then when you have a new project you can import that options file and save time setting all that up again.
  • AMAZING your the man S4nt0s:

That is so helpful and makes so much sense.  Thanks so much for this information.

Frank
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You're welcome. :)
  • I face this problem when at first but hey SANTOS actually did figure it out everything... GSA is the best seo tool that i ever had.