Skip to content

Spam Trap by KaS

i checked on SFS today, and lots of entries have as evidence saying something like

Caught red-handed and reported through an AutoBot Spam Trap by KaS for posting spam on a bulletin board using an automated posting service (Spam Bot program).

so i googled that one, and it seems its just a forum, where obviously noone else besides KaS is posting ever, hence all others must be spammers to him,

http://kasha-against-spam.proboards.com/

would prolly best if stuff like that gets blocked from deep inside SER in the first place?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Cool thanks for pointing this out... Actually i think spam should be allowed as big companys are now declaring just about all advertisiement or anything that they disagree with as spam... I dont like tv adverts they annoy me... is that spam? or because it paid advertisment its fine...... It actually restricting peoples freedom of speech......if someone says hello to someone else and they dont want them too is that spam? (i know these examples are not internet orientated but the concept is still there)

LOL i reported that website to proboards 

Just thought you should be aware of this.

"This website violates both libel laws and privacy laws. By publicly declaring individuals and websites as spammers this forum breaches libel laws. By posting peoples emails as well this forum also breaks your own rules about posting emails.

Just thought you should be aware of this.

This website violates both libel laws and privacy laws. By publicly declaring individuals and websites as spammers this forum breaches libel laws. By posting peoples emails as well this forum also breaks your own rules about posting emails."

one of the rules of the forum was not to post peoples emails....... WUPS DUMB DUMB KAS....

publicly declaring a person/buisness/website of spamming is actually libel... i dont know how stopforumspam gets away with it...... i may sue them and get some extra cash :)

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @content32 - the thing about TV and adverts always amazes me! So you pay a TV license to watch TV and adverts. The average series has at least 33% adverts in it (you can see in that if you download it, it's 41mins of showtime, but it fills an entire 60mins slot). How they got away with charging you to watch the adverts that you hate...that's some seriously good marketing! ;-)
  • edited June 2013
    lol yeah tv ad= forced brainwashing oh well.......