Skip to content

3 days lost becasue of proxies problem help help help please

This is the day 3 that i get rid with my Gsa machine ... day 1 : not verification out of 2300 summissions , day 2: again , even i changed  abit proxies set up and even i sent my request for help to  Gsa Board Help , even i followed their instruction, this day is still thd day 3 that i have this issue. I just reinstalled my lovely machine to get the default setting but this time, no any summission , no verification and here are what they show in ths lof part
I dont know its the problem of proxie, setting up or the Gsa bug...did you have this problem before ?If yes, can you help me to check this case?

00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on ecosia.org United States (English)
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on zapmeta US for php Link Article-Login with query airline tickets deals "Designed by One Way Links" "Submit Article"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on zapmeta US
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Lycos US for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on Lycos US
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Excite-JP US for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on Excite-JP US
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on MSN US for php Link Article-Login with query "Designed by One Way Links" "Submit Article" airline tickets deals
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on MSN US
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Ask.com US for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on Ask.com US
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on DuckDuckGo United States (es) for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on DuckDuckGo United States (es)
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Yahoo us for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on Yahoo us
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Startpage US for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on Startpage US
00:57:59: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google US for PHP Weby with query "powered by PHP Weby"
00:57:59: [!] possible firewall or proxy issue on google US

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

No need to write an email and post it on forum. But since you are here...try reading here and you know why you have this problem. It's your proxy setup.

Click options->proxies->configure->select all proxies->right click->toggle private/public so that there is an X on the Private column.

• I did it many times and nothing happen and i also digged ths forum since 3 days to find the solution and dont want to bother any one, sir,  but it' s maybe out of my hand that why i have to ask  and precise my issue for help because i dont want to wait for longtime Please some one have any idea about this issue?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @tourtt - So you have your proxies marked as private? Maybe post some screenshots of your proxy settings.
  • hi, same here.  My proxies are all set private.  GSA test proxy function says "not working" 99% of the time.  Only extremely occasionally I get 1 or 2 out of 20 proxies work.  While Scrapebox test-proxy function reports all successful and I can use the private proxies to harvest urls from G in Scrapbox.

I have upgraded to the latest 6.13 version.