Skip to content

Submit.php bug?

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
Looking through my verifieds there are about 10% of links pointing to articlesubmit.info/submit.php or whatever. I then go on that site and it is just a form to submit the article to. Is this a bug, I am not sure why it's counting a form as a verified link.  Seems to be for Article type links only.

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Example: pitarticle.com/submit.php
  • Seen that as well and I thought it looked more like the article was deleted... Not 100% sure though.
  • it was not deleted - i think it is 'autoapprove' fail
    probably some engines need to be edited to make it work
  • I have the same issue.
    May be @sven can filter URL which end with "submit.php" for verification.They  always fail.:(
    +1 to the above.
    @sven can you please check this thread and advise? It is becoming a problem now, out of 40 verified 13 are just to a blank submit.php page. Surely this is a bug?
  • im getting this a lot too.. this wont wreck tiers will it? will gsa skip these website and not include them because link not present when putting it in another article in a tier?

• oh wait gsa does build to these submit pages :o
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Actually this happens just for the platform "Article Directory Pro" and I have no clue why. Sometimes it really seems that the submit page has the URL added while verifying. I am monitoring this but haven't seen the cause yet.
    OK so can we add 'submit.php' to the URL ignore list? or will this f*ck things up on other sites?
    Also @sven I think it's caused by the newly submitted article apearing to the right-hand side in the menu. So maybe SER sees the link there on this submit.php page even though it's just 'recently added articles' that changes all the time.
    adding that to the filter would not work as it happens during verification.
    Hmmm ok :-s
    Just checked. Today 20% of my verifications are to these submit.php sites.
    But all from same Engine type or?
    Yes. Would it be easier if I gave you a list of all the sites? I think there are about 20. I note that, bizarrely, they DON'T get added to SEI.... But they appear in the right-hand window of SER under Last Verified URLs :-S
    found the issue and fixed for next version